TFRI Recruitment 2023: The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) and Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) published the latest notification for the recruitment of different posts including the Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Technical Assistant Category-II (Field/ Lab) and the Driver (Ordinary Grade). From the website, tfri.icfre.gov.in Starting from 12 December 2022, Eligible candidates can apply online for the TFRI Recruitment 2023. All the essential details related to TFRI Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below.
Also read:- you can also read CHB Recruitment 2023
Overview of TFRI Recruitment 2023 (LDC, MTS, TA, Driver,)
Here is the overview of TFRI Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment organization||Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Advt. No||1-6-19/22/ TFRI/ Estt-DR-3|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Varies Post-wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||TFRI Vacancy 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||15-January-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Important Dates of TFRI Recruitment 2023
Here are the essential dates of TFRI Recruitment 2023
|Start date of Applying online||12-December-2022|
|Ending date of Applying online||15-January-2023|
|Exam-Date||6-13 February 2023|
Application Fees for TFRI Recruitment 2023
Here are the application fees of TFRI Recruitment 2023
|For General / OBC / EWS||₹ 1100/-,|
|FOR SC / ST / PwD /ESM / Female||₹ 600/-,|
Post details, Eligibility, and Qualification for TFRI Recruitment 2023
The crucial date for calculating the age is January 1, 2023.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||6||B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Biotech/ Forestry/ Agri.||21-30 Yrs|
|LDC||7||12th Pass + Typing||21-27 Yrs|
|Technician Plumber||1||ITI in Related Field||21-30 Yrs|
|Driver||1||10th Pass + Driving License + 3 Yrs. Exp.||18-27 Yrs|
|MTS||1||10th Pass||18-27 Yrs|
Selection Process for TFRI Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Driving Test/ Tying Test (as per the requirement of post)
- Verification Of Documents
- Medical Examination
Exam pattern of TFRI Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for TFRI Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply
- Check the TFRI Notification 2023 for eligibility
- Click on the Apply Online Link provided below or go to tfri.icfre.gov.in or mponline.gov.in.
- Complete the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination, subject to a minimum qualifying mark. The institute’s decision on short-listing is final, and the institute will not explain any correspondence in this regard. For the relevant posts, the vehicle Driving Test and Typing Proficiency Test will be qualifying, with a minimum of 50% marks (wherever marking). If a candidate fails to qualify for the relevant tests, he or she will not be selected for the position based on the written examination results.
- The online examination will be held only in Jabalpur (M.P.). If necessary, the institute can hold exams in other cities.
- Candidates shortlisted for skill/proficiency tests/selection will be required to present originals as well as self-attested photocopies of their certificates pertaining to age proof, caste, educational qualifications, Divyangjan, EWS, Ex-servicemen certificates, and so on at the time of the test/prior to appointment for verification. If the certificate is in a local vernacular language (except Hindi), it must be accompanied by an English translation duly attested by a Notary/Gazetted Officer. All eligibility certificates must be issued by the appropriate authorities before the application deadline.
- When two or more candidates receive equal aggregate marks in the written exam, the merit of the candidates is determined by applying the Tie-Breaker Rules in the following order, until the tie is resolved:
- Date of birth, with the older candidate coming in first.
- Candidate Obtaining a necessary degree earlier would be senior.
- A senior candidate with a higher percentage of inessential qualifications would be a degree/certificate/mark sheet.
Important links for TFRI Recruitment 2023
|Apply Date Extend Notice (dated 6.1.2023)||Click here for checking the Notice|
|TFRI Group-C Posts Written Exam Syllabus (dated 16.12.2022)||Click here for checking the Syllabus|
|Exam Date Notice (dated 15.12.2022)||Click here for checking the Exam Date|
|TFRI Recruitment Notification PDF||Click here for checking the Notification|
|TFRI Recruitment Apply Online||Click here to Apply Online|
|TFRI Official Website||Click here for checking the official website TFRI|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Click here for checking the latest jobs at Free-jobalert.com|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do apply for TFRI Jobs?
Visit mponline.gov.in to fill out an online application.
Q2.What is the end date for TFRI Recruitment applications to apply?
The last date is 15 January 2023.
Hello Visitors, My name is Sachin Panchal. I am from Karnal, Haryana, India. I am Content writer at freejobalert website. I Love to work as a content writer at freejobalert website and I love to work on Latest Admit Card and Results. If you want to get update of Latest Admit Card and Results visit our website and if you like the Latest Admit Card and Results information share with your friends.