NHPC Recruitment 2023: NHPC released the online applications and the latest notification for the recruitment of various posts including the Trainee officer (Finance/Law/HR) and the Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Civil/Mechanical). Starting from 5 January 2023, all Indian Eligible candidates can apply online for recruitment in the NHPC Limited Company via the website nhpcindia.com.
The National Hydropower Projects Corporation (NHPC), a premier Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company owned 70.95% by the Government of India, are India’s largest hydropower company and a leader in the design, construction, and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far completed 22 hydro projects, one wind power project, and one solar power project, totaling 7071.2 MW of installed capacity, including joint venture projects.
Note: You can read also CRPF ASI Steno and HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022-23
Overview of NHPC Recruitment 2023
Here is the overview of NHPC Recruitment 2023:
|Recruitment organization||NHPC Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer/Trainee Officer|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date to Apply||05-January-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25-January-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||NHPC Vacancy 2023|
Important Dates of NHPC Recruitment 2023
Here are the important dates of NHPC Recruitment 2023
|Start date of Applying online||05-January-2023|
|Ending date of Applying online||25-January-2023|
Application Fees for NHPC Recruitment 2023
Here are the application fees for
|For General / OBC / EWS||₹ 295/-,|
|FOR SC/ST||₹ 0/-,|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
Post details and Qualification for NHPC Recruitment 2023
Age limit: The Age limit for Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer In NHPC Recruitment 2023 is the maximum age of 30 years. The critical date for calculating the age is January 25, 2023.
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil + GATE Score||136|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical + GATE Score||41|
|Trainee Engineer (Mech)||Degree in Mechanical + GATE Score||108|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||CA/ ICWA/ CMA||99|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||PG/ MBA in Related Field + UGC NET||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||Degree in Law (LLB) + CLAT||3|
Steps On Applying for NHPC Recruitment 2023
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com and click on the career tab
- Read all the instructions carefully given on the website.
- Scan copies of the following documents that are written below and you should keep attaching them before applying for online registration:
- Matriculation or Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Complete set of mark sheets and certificates in support of qualifications like 10th, 12th, graduation, and post-graduation.
- Caste Certificate
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of the documents that are mentioned above, and certificates in a separate place in the online application form
- After submitting the application form, candidates make pay the payment by clicking the payment tab and check the status of payment within 24 hours.
- You need to take the printout of the application form generated by the system for the future.
|NHPC Recruitment 2023 Notification||Click for Notification|
|NHPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online (from 5.1.2023)||Click for applying online|
|NHPC Official Website||Click for checking the website NHPC|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click for checking other Govt. Jobs Free-jobalert.com|
1. What is the last date to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 25 January 2023.
2. How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023
You can apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023 on the official website nhpcindia.com